2.9 Batch Processing
- Graphics Converter Pro can convert, process and resize a lot of images in batches.
To Process Images in Batches
1. To choose the files you want to process, there are 3 methods as follows:
Method a: Choose your folder from the Folder Tree, and then tick the files you want to process in the file list.
Method b: Drag your files from Windows Explorer into the file list.
Method c: Drag 'n' Drop your files from Windows Explorer onto Convert Now button (Please execute the following steps of
2, 3 firstly).
2. Set Output Format, Resizing options and Destination (See 2.2.2 Output Settings)
3. Set Effects options (See 2.3 Effects)
4. Click Convert Now button.
5. In the pop-up window, you need to choose to use current settings or one saved project.
Note: If you tick "Don't Show Next Time" option, the options in this window will be the default options, and this window does not pop-up next time until Graphics Converter Pro next starts.
6. If you want to convert opacity formats (like JPG) images to transparent formats (like PNG), you need to choose which colors should be converted to transparency in the next pop-up window. You can choose 5 colors at most.
7. If you want to convert the transparent formats (like GIF) to the opacity formats (like PCX), you need to choose what color should be used to fill the transparent field.
8. Finally, Graphics Converter Pro will pop up a window, which shows the file list and procession progress.